[wildfly-dev] deployment information

Claudio Miranda claudio at claudius.com.br
Wed Aug 13 18:54:55 EDT 2014

Hi, a bit later, was working on other stuff.

I looked into ServerDeploymentResourceDefinition and
DeploymentResourceDefinition, but was not sure how to register those
additional attributes. I put breakpoints there and
DeploymentAttributes, but the command below doesn't step into the
class

/deployment=mysql-connector-java-5.1.26-bin.jar:read-resource(include-runtime=true,include-aliases=true,include-defaults=true,recursive=true)

Do you know which class I must look to implement the runtime attribute ?

--
  Claudio Miranda

claudio at claudius.com.br
http://www.claudius.com.br