[wildfly-dev] arquillian config to test new server element (Question)

Rebecca Searls rsearls at redhat.com
Wed Aug 20 09:47:52 EDT 2014

In Wfly 9 the JBossWS team has added a new server element in jboss-as-webservices_1_3.xsd
and added the corresponding code in wfly/webservices.  I have added a corresponding
test in org.jboss.as.test.manualmode.ws.WSAttributesChangesTestCase.
Does arquillian need to be changed in some way to access this new feature?
My new code in WSAttributesChangesTestCase always fails because it can not find
the new server element.  I've tried running the test as follows.  Both fails the
same way.

integration-tests.sh install  -Dtest=org/jboss/as/test/manualmode/ws/*TestCase* -Dts.manualmode -Dts.noSmoke

integration-tests.sh install  -Dtest=org/jboss/as/test/manualmode/ws/*TestCase* -Dts.manualmode -Dts.noSmoke -Djboss.dist=$WILDFLY_HOME/dist/target/wildfly-9.0.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT