[wildfly-dev] arquillian config to test new server element (Question)

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Aug 20 14:31:58 EDT 2014

The xsd should be version 2_0 then, not 1_3.

The 1_x series should be reserved for EAP 6. Otherwise if EAP needs a
schema update but can't pull in everything in the current WildFly
schema, we're stuck.

Management API versions and schemas should increment the major version
every time WildFly does.

On 8/20/14, 1:10 PM, Rebecca Searls wrote:
> No only wfly 9 onward.

Senior Principal Software Engineer