[wildfly-dev] Handling non-HTTP based request

Andrei Tchijov andrei.tchijov at vgw.co
Tue Aug 26 06:51:35 EDT 2014

Hi,

	Can some one advice on implementation of non HTTP based request handler inside wildfly? I am trying to avoid to deploy separate server to handle Flash Socket Policy File requests.  Ideally, I would like to have some kind of "socket connection filter" - which will test if the request is for Socket Policy File and serve it. if request is NOT for the policy file, it would pass processing to "default" handler

Cheers,
	Andrei Tchijov