[wildfly-dev] Two More CLI Nice To Haves

Edward Wertz ewertz at redhat.com
Thu Aug 28 08:37:28 EDT 2014

Question about the first point:

Do the 'LDAPRealm' and 'ldap' authorization resources already exist when you're trying to do that command? I encountered a problem a few weeks ago regarding tab-completion where, after an '=', the complete fails if there are non-existent child resources in the path.

I'm usually on EAP so it got pushed off my plate, but if that's the issue I'll look into it for Wildfly.

Joe Wertz