[wildfly-dev] Renaming wildfly-sasl back to jboss-sasl

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Aug 28 09:10:25 EDT 2014

Now that the SASL mechanisms have been moved from wildfly-sasl to
wildfly-elytron I am going to rename the wildfly-sasl project back to
jboss-sasl.

At the same time I am going to rename the 1.x maintenance branch master.

 From this point on the jboss-sasl project will remain around for the
purpose of creating 1.x maintenance releases but all upstream work will
be in wildfly-elytron.

The main reason for this notification is to point out that this means
the history on master is not linear as it is being reset to a previous
revision.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.