[wildfly-dev] Change WebServices subsystem to use PersistentResourceXMLDescription

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 06:07:34 EST 2014

On 08/12/14 16:00, Brian Stansberry wrote:
> On 12/8/14, 8:09 AM, Claudio Miranda wrote:
>>
>> Later I can submit it for review if is of interest.
>
> Look for a response from Alessio Soldano as I'd ask him to approve the
> PR anyway.
>
> I definitely prefer attributes to text elements.

I've had a brief chat with Tomaz on this topic. Frankly, I don't see any
immediate benefit from these changes (perhaps the model would look a bit
clearer to the final user?), while it looks like we might get some in
the future.
So I won't object to the changes as long as they introduce no regression.
Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano