[wildfly-dev] Management console web application

Dev Ops devopsmoreorless at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 06:42:50 EST 2014

Hi,
thanks for pointing me to the github repo.

I need to do a couple of things:

   1. provide a graphical and complete view of all server-groups - along
   with the hosts - something like the following
   http://bl.ocks.org/mbostock/1062288
   2. provide a button to download the deployed application;

Next would be extending point 2. by providing different colors for
different metric values.
Likely, heap memory metric going to saturation, the balloon would be
colored has almost red (#cc0000)... every hosts could have its own metric
(heap memory, cpu usage, connection pool statistics, etc...).
Alerts and notifications are not needed, as there are already other
software accomplishing these tasks (nagios, jon, etc...).
Regards,
DevOps guy