[wildfly-dev] Wildfly Quickstarts

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Wed Feb 5 15:21:42 EST 2014

Thats fine to drop a bunch of these, but IMO a great deal of them are still valid, helloworld, hibernate, all of the EJB & CDI ones for example (especially remote EJB and security). We are very close to releasing final which is why I was suggesting the priority is to just get what we have updated and tested, and drop stuff thats not relevant or not worth fixing.

On Feb 5, 2014, at 3:08 AM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:

> It would be much better to add new ones to show of Java EE 7 IMO. This allows us a much clearer separation. Also some of “common” ones are now getting a bit old. I can work with Eduardo to establish 5-10 new EE7 quickstarts to specifically show off new concepts.
>
> WDYT?
>
> On 31 Jan 2014, at 20:48, Jason Greene <jason.greene at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> They will likely evolve outside of the fork we created which is fine. I think our priority should be ensuring these are ported and run as is. Then after that I would suggest just updating the most common ones to use EE7 APIs.
>>

>> On Jan 29, 2014, at 8:31 AM, Eduardo Martins <emartins at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Those are the ones I’m working with, but afaik the JDF EAP ones are the same.
>>>
>>> —E

>> --
>> Jason T. Greene
>> WildFly Lead / JBoss EAP Platform Architect
>> JBoss, a division of Red Hat

Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat