[wildfly-dev] access to mgmt api/services

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 10:55:05 EST 2014

We already have a keycloak subsystem.  Again, the issue is, the Wildfly
mgmt REST interface is Wildfly specific, with Wildfly peculiarities,
using wildfly specific envelope formats.  Not very useful for
non-wildfly servers. :)

This isn't just Keycloak though.  OpenID Connect has a registration REST
API which is client driven and not IDP driven.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat