[wildfly-dev] access to mgmt api/services

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 21:42:57 EST 2014

On 2/6/2014 9:27 PM, Jason Greene wrote:
> Ok thanks I think I understand better about what you are looking for. If you have time could you look at Brian's questions?

Stan and I are talking to Brian offline.  I think there's some
interesting problems we're trying to solve here.  Especially the
Openshift cartridge bootstrapping problem.

> One question I would add to his is related to the point you listed about OpenID, do you mean add in support for OpenID proxying from the app server to the keycloak server? Or am I way off?

Not sure what you mean.  Keycloak would be the proxy to a OpenID IDP?
Like we currently already do for social login?

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat