[wildfly-dev] Fwd: dzone rant on resteasy/modules

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Feb 7 17:43:59 EST 2014

Not following you.  Its already catagorized, isn't it?  Via the implicit
dependencies added by the jaxrs subsystem?  The problem of the OP was
that a different subsystem is adding java.ee.api.  The user wanted to
use Resteasy 3.0.6 with EAP 6 and couldn't find the magic sauce to do it.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com