[wildfly-dev] The Big Log ID Change: https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/5906

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 13:45:03 EST 2014

Yeah this is a raw, tab-delimited, N:1 mapping of old codes to new
codes.  I'm hoping that this form will be transmutable into any form we
need with a minimum of headache.  Here's a better link that will evolve
with the PR:

https://github.com/dmlloyd/wildfly/blob/wfly-2864-log-messages/log-ids.txt

Note that the final PR doesn't have to include this file (and probably
shouldn't), but it was a good way to track the ID mappings per commit.

--
- DML