[wildfly-dev] Adding Wildfly to the TechEmpower Web Framework Benchmarks

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 04:11:33 EST 2014

One thing that does worry me here is that people are going to compare JAXRS and CDI performance against resins plain servlet performance. From my testing I know that these do add overhead (and I am going to work on this when I get back from PTO).

At the very least we should also have a plain servlet version that is directly comparable.

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone