[wildfly-dev] jboss-as-maven-plugin no longer works OTB

Eduardo Martins emartins at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 04:14:24 EST 2014

Should also be noted that the jboss-as.port property changed to wildfly.port, and that since the default port is now 9090, targeting another node that was started with a port offset needs that property updated to the correct value, for instance a port offset of 100, as used by several quickstarts, now needs -Dwildfly.port=10090 instead of -Djboss-as.port=10099

So an egg in my face too, since I have been changing this in wildfly/quickstarts and didn’t remember that when you asked contributions to the release notes...

—E