[wildfly-dev] JBoss Modules canonical sample

Arun Gupta arun.gupta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 20:36:23 EST 2014

Adding beans.xml in the implementation module solved the issue.

I updated the implementation module and copied the JAR file over to
org/samples/greet/main directory but had to restart the application
server in order to pick up the new implementation.

Are the modules not dynamically loaded ? Can this behavior be enabled ?

I'm trying to figure out if I can implement something like OSGi
service using JBoss Modules.

Arun

http://blog.arungupta.me
http://twitter.com/arungupta