[wildfly-dev] Wildfly Quickstarts - Part 2

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 11:03:43 EST 2014

plus:
all quickstarts should have common / same testing pattern!
End result must be that we can do mvn clean test/integration-test -P<some
profile> and it would test the quickstart.
If we would run this in root folder it would test all quickstarts against
target wildfly.

When we have this, we can test quickstarts on CI and have another set of
tests to make sure we didn't break anything in nightly WildFly builds.

--
tomaz