[wildfly-dev] Trimming console size

Arun Gupta arun.gupta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 11:41:34 EST 2014

Defining a minimum requirement (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE latest
versions, N-1, may be N-2) + English for WildFly sounds like a
reasonable approach to me. Separate downloads can be created if
additional browser support etc is required.

All the legacy browsers can still be supported in EAP OOTB.

Arun

http://blog.arungupta.me
http://twitter.com/arungupta