[wildfly-dev] Trimming console size

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Wed Feb 26 03:26:15 EST 2014

No, it's a pretty reasonable approach. The question is what happens when Keycloak should be added to a product with much more strict requirements? It might not happen soon and the browser landscape is subject to change until then, but it remains a question to be answered at some point. If you build everything around cutting edge DOM and JS API's only supported by a small percentage of modern browsers you'd easily hit a wall.

/Heiko