[wildfly-dev] Issues accessing UserTransaction in WildFly

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 09:45:12 EST 2014

On 02/27/2014 09:39 AM, Tomaž Cerar wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Scott Marlow <smarlow at redhat.com
> <mailto:smarlow at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     The above change would help Seam applications to work on WildFly 8.0.1.
>

> What if we just fix seam itself?
> We already have few seam specific hacks in WildFly as it is.
> Let fix seam properly sounds like better idea.

IMO, I would like to fix both Seam + WildFly.   WildFly should throw the
more specific NameNotfoundException in case that improves backward
compatibility for other situations like this.

IMO, Seam should also change to be compatible with the already shipped
WildFly 8.0.0 by catching the NamingException.