[wildfly-dev] admin console question/resources

Jason Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 09:15:01 EST 2014

It's important to note though that deployment created resources (destinations, data sources, etc) are effectively READ ONLY (but with temporary runtime operations allowed), since we can't/won't alter the deployment.

The only solution for that is using our deployment override facility.

If you want full config management the resource needs to be part of the server configuration instead of the deployment.