[wildfly-dev] Removing curl support from management HTTP

Ladislav Thon lthon at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 06:58:17 EST 2014

> Just starting to plan some upstream changes for WildFly and just wanted
> to gauge how much simple http tools like curl are in use?
>
> If we were to completely disable their use would it cause problems?

That would be a blocker regression for me :-)

Could you share what's the reasoning behind this? I use curl basically for everything that supports HTTP interaction (unless I build a specialized tool, but even then, I use curl for debugging the tool. It's immensely useful and I would hate losing it).

LT