[wildfly-dev] 13 JASPIC tests failing on WildFly

arjan tijms arjan.tijms at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:32:46 EST 2014

Hi,

> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Stefan Guilhen <sguilhen at redhat.com>wrote:
>
>>  These are all valid points and I agree that our implementation could
>> use some improvements. I'll create a document with the points that need to
>> be addressed and I propose we discuss them further next week when Pedro
>> returns from his vacations.

Just wondering if there has been some progress in the meantime. The JASPIC
tests unfortunately still don't run at all on WildFly.

I do have to update the tests to HtmlUnit though, and check whether there
is or isn't an exception after a 403. The original tests were based on
Drone and that one didn't threw an exception. GlassFish doesn't return a
403 by itself but just a blank response, so that's why I didn't catch this
one earlier.

Anyway, it would be great if we can work together to get the tests to run.

Kind regards,
Arjan