[wildfly-dev] WFLY-818 Slave host does not register to DC

Emanuel Muckenhuber emuckenh at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 06:58:39 EST 2014

Hi,

we don't have a solution yet. There are other open issues related to
this, i.e. when using --cached-dc and --backup-dc at the same time. We
do plan on allowing this case in future, which should behave similar to
what you described. However it will probably only happen in the WidlFly
9 time frame.

Emanuel