[wildfly-dev] Decoding query name attribute in deployment/subsystem/jpa/hibernate-persistence-unit/query-cache nodes

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Mon Jan 27 12:10:26 EST 2014

Hi Scott,

Thanks for replying. Please find my answers below.

Le 27/01/2014 17:57, Scott Marlow a écrit :
> Thomas,
>
> In WildFly 8, the code moved to the Jipijapa project.
>
> For Hibernate 4.3.x, the (private api) QueryName class transforms the
> query via
> https://github.com/jipijapa/jipijapa/blob/master/hibernate4_3/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/jpa/hibernate4/management/QueryName.java
>

> There is also a Hibernate 4.1.x/4.2.x implementation here
> https://github.com/jipijapa/jipijapa/blob/master/hibernate4_1/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/jpa/hibernate4/management/QueryName.java

OK. Where in the management tree will the nodes appear?

> The *why* is to turn the query name into a legal name (e.g. that can be
> displayed by the jboss-cli tool).

Got you.

> Why are you trying to decode the query back into its original (internal
> Hibernate) form?  Which project are you trying to do this for?

I'm trying to decode the name to show the query statistics in RHQ. I
wish there was an attribute in the node with the plain query string.
That would be a nice add in Wildfly, but for RHQ to work with already
released versions of AS7 and EAP6, there's no other way...