[wildfly-dev] Pending core split

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Jul 1 09:26:40 EDT 2014

On 7/1/2014 9:01 AM, Stuart Douglas wrote:

>> I understand. Perhaps I should have said, 'working out of the box on
>> core'. domain-http is currently in core, which is what I'm talking about
>> here.
>
> I don't follow your logic here. You are basically saying that unless
> we can have keycloak in core then there is no point having a core?
Of course that's not what I'm saying.  I'm saying that domain-http is
currently in core.  Web console and other clients use domain-http.  If
we want keycloak to authenticate domain-http then keycloak must also be
in core.

There are many possible solutions:
* Don't do the split
* Do the split, but allow core to see the full set of modules.
* Move domain-http out of core.
* Allow the extra dependencies.
* Redesign domain-http
* others?