[wildfly-dev] Module references in wildfly9 (after build upstream)

Wolf-Dieter Fink wfink at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 10:24:51 EDT 2014

Hi,

I noticed that the module.xml contains no jar file but a reference
    <resources>
         <artifact name="org.wildfly:wildfly-ejb3:9.0.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT"/>

I wonder how that works as after the build a copy of the target/wildfly
directory will use the update, but I don't see an updated jar in my
maven repo.

My question is how can I have a full snapshot with the full jars, i.e.
to compare with an older version?
And how does that work if we create a release ? Do the zip provide all
the jar files as before?

maybe a already documented issue, but I don't found any

- Wolf