[wildfly-dev] Support for legacy xml parsers

James R. Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 12:11:55 EDT 2014

Ha, I just saw this email after having a conversion with Tomaz and David
on IRC.

Since WildFly there was such a long time between 7.1.1.Final and WildFly
8 I think it might be better to wait until WildFly 10. I still see quite
a few questions regarding JBoss AS 7.x. If we could encourage those
users to switch to WildFly I think it would make all of us happier :) If
we cut support for WildFly 9 of their configuration files I could see
them less likely to move if 9 is the current release.

--
James R. Perkins