[wildfly-dev] 8.2 Release Plan

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Sun Jun 1 01:13:11 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Since we were forced to pull the CDI 1.1 update out of 8.1 (TCK rules), and the work was already completed, I have added an 8.2 into jira, with a primary focus on delivering this important update. This release is dependent on an EE7 TCK update allowing it in, so I unfortunately can’t yet set a date for the release. While the focus should be on 9, I am leaving the 8.x branch open for high priority bug fixes that can be included with the CDI update.

As in the past, I need two pull requests for every proposed addition to 8.x, one against master, and the other against the 8.x branch. Please prefix the subject of the pull request with [8.x].

Thanks!

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat