[wildfly-dev] JMX Console over Web Admin Console

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:08:58 EDT 2014

In any case it cannot be org.jboss.*
it can be org.wildfly.<something>

Looking trough the rebased code it is still war application depending on
servlet container to be present.
Taking that into consideration, this cannot be part of our main
codebase/distribution, but having it as external add-on project sounds fine.

In this case i would go for org.wildfly.jmx-console as groupId and artifact
id based on logical part of artifact inside the project.
probably just jmx-console.

btw, your rebased project still imports java ee6 dependencies, given
wildfly is ee7 now it would be wise to upgrade that.

--
tomaz