[wildfly-dev] Design Proposal: Build split and provisioning

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 10:56:31 EDT 2014

Just double checked this and it works fine. Basically I just created a
core distro using the script in my wildfly-build-plugin branch, and then
initialized a new git repo with the result.

I then added a new commit, and tested cherry-picking it onto an older
code base, and it worked as expected.

Stuart