[wildfly-dev] build on Solaris broken now

Frank Langelage frank.langelage at osnanet.de
Fri Jun 27 03:27:54 EDT 2014

It's definitely a maven problem. Introduced in Apache Maven 3.2.2.
So I not understood Tomaz request for a PR. Too fast reading?
This would be a work around in WF to fix a problem in Maven.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5658

We might go back to Maven 3.2.1 for now waiting for 3.2.3 becoming
available with this problem hopefully fixed, if there a re not other
drawbacks from this downgrade.

Regards, Frank