[wildfly-dev] Support for PKCS12 keystores in Security Realms

Marek Żupnik marek.zupnik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:30:14 EDT 2014

Hi,

Thank You Brian for your comments. I'll try to apply them to my code. I ask
if I will have further questions about it.

@Darran, I have a question for you. I wasn't looking into development
branch so I haven't known about the changes. Is it possible that pkcs12
support will be merged in Wildfly 8? If not, could my change be merged
earlier? Otherwise, I'm forced to maintain my version of Wildfly untill no
9 will be released.

Kind Regards,
Marek Zupnik