[wildfly-dev] Support for PKCS12 keystores in Security Realms

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Mar 20 07:18:27 EDT 2014

I am just tagging a JBoss Negotiation release then I will switch to
getting this backported.

Once backported it may be easier if we just delete the commit from
Kabir's branch when he rebases.

 From this point forward can we please push less to WildFly 9? ;-)  I
already lost time as I started to work on this for 8 and was then
diverted by other engineers to push it to 9, I am now going to spend
time pulling it back to 8!

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.