[wildfly-dev] Adding timeout section to datasource management GUI

Harald Pehl hpehl at redhat.com
Tue May 6 07:50:36 EDT 2014

I tried your branch in GWT dev mode and it turned out that you're using the diamond operator which is not supported by GWT 2.5.x (the GWT version used in HAL). Please see my comments on the branch on how to fix that. Running the app in GWT dev mode is always a good idea, since the log view gives valuable feedback.

Besides that your code works for me (including the XA resource timeout)

.: Harald

Am 05.05.2014 um 21:01 schrieb Philippe Marschall <kustos at gmx.net>:

> On 29.04.2014 09:48, Harald Pehl wrote:
>> Well done! You just missed to add the timeout properties to the AutoBean interface. See my comment on your commit [1] for all the details.
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/marschall/core/commit/89df3cb84e26ef5fc525858e3529095af5c53668#commitcomment-6151911
>

> Thank you for your help, we now have most things working [1]. The only thing not yet working is the xa resource timeout for xa datasources.
>
> We did the following:
> - added the mapping to XADataSource
> - pass XADataSource.class to the FormEditor constructor
> - added helpAddress.add("xa-data-source", "*");
> - use the xaCallback from XADataSourceEditor
>
> If you could have another look that would be great.
>
> [1] https://github.com/marschall/core/commit/ae985bd5f5ace675f1b2f3164215b0a39cca4ecd
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

---