[wildfly-dev] stress testing and benchmark testing

Peter Cai qutpeter at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:00:49 EDT 2014

Thanks Stuart,

I check out tag 7.2.0.Final, the folders are there, but no testing code
beneath and actually the surefire plugin was skipped.
I wonder if they are available only for their commerial counterpart, i.e.,
EAPs.

Regards,
Peter C

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Stuart Douglas <stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com