[wildfly-dev] JMX Console over Web Admin Console

Sebastian Łaskawiec sebastian.laskawiec at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:37:26 EDT 2014

Hi

One of our projects is based on JBoss 5.1 and we are considering migrating
it to Wildfly. One of our problems is Web based JMX Console...
We have pretty complicated production environment and Web based JMX console
with basic Auth delegated to LDAP is the simplest solution for us.

I noticed that there was a ticket opened for porting legacy JMX Console:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-1197.
However I think it would be much better idea to to have this functionality
in Web Administraction console. In my opinion it would be great to have it
under "Runtime" in "Status" submenu.

What do you think about this idea?

Best Regards
--