[wildfly-dev] API differences javax EE6 vs JBoss EE6 specs

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:25:47 EDT 2014

Question is what is proper or reference, for our Jars we are sure they pass
Java EE6/7 TCK signature tests (which tests mostly what you are comparing)

question is from where id javaee.jar you are using come frome, and does it
also pass TCK signature tests.

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Andrey Ponomarenko <aponomarenko at rosalab.ru