[wildfly-dev] wildfly 8.1RC2 refuse to serve *.zip files (404)

Andrei Tchijov andrei.tchijov at vgw.co
Fri May 30 04:01:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

	Sorry to bother (if this is wrong list to ask), but I wonder if anybody can help me with following problem:

	We have an application deployed on wildfly which among other things serves few static files (*.html, *.json and *.zip). Everything works as it should in 8.0.0Final. However, in 8.1RC2 - *.html and *.json files do work, but *.zip files report 404.  Nothing changed on our side - the very same WAR file gets deployed in both cases.

	Your help will be highly appreciated,

Cheers,
	Andrei Tchijov