[wildfly-dev] Monitoring wildfly using Influx

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 04:42:34 EST 2014

Currently the docs are a little misleading, as it says you should install the monitor susbystem as described in the README but then points to the quickstart scripts ('start.sh') that download and install a dedicated WF instance.

I think it would be better to focus on the steps needed to install all components on an existing server.