[wildfly-dev] Map/Reduce proposal, next steps

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 04:52:52 EST 2014

For the web console it would be really beneficial to include the map/reduce proposal in the next major release (Wildfly 9). Are there any objections if we move ahead prepare a PR that provides an additional top level operation with the functionality described in Haralds previous email?

>From my point of view it should well encapsulated in a distinct operation handler and thus I don't expect much side effects.

Regards, Heiko