[wildfly-dev] Search Index: Call for help

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 10:06:16 EST 2014

That's a good point Scott.

The search is limited by the quality of the data inout we use for indexing. Currently the index is being created from the model descriptions and, the keywords. Although matching keywords have a higher priority when queries are executed.

The keywords are the cheap win for us. But in the long run the underlying model descriptions should be improved as well. These are often ambiguous or not very descriptive at all.

/Heiko