[wildfly-dev] Search Index: Call for help

Harald Pehl hpehl at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 09:13:01 EST 2014

Thanks to all of you for your support! The new search is now available in the latest WildFly 8.2 release! Give it a try and let us know how you like it.

My latest blog post gives some more details about the new search feature in the management console:
http://hpehl.info/search_in_console.html

Thanks
Harald

> Am 13.11.2014 um 17:24 schrieb Tomaž Cerar <tomaz.cerar at gmail.com>:
>

> On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 4:02 PM, Scott Marlow <smarlow at redhat.com <mailto:smarlow at redhat.com>> wrote:
> is
> there any reason why the description for jpa-metrics should be "The
> configuration of the JPA subsystem.;"
>

> Yes, this is defined in LocalDescription.properties file for each subsystem.
> It is up to subsystem author to define best descriptions possible for the model of the subsystem there.

---
Harald Pehl
JBoss by Red Hat
http://hpehl.info