[wildfly-dev] Deploying JDBC driver to WildFly

arjan tijms arjan.tijms at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:48:11 EDT 2014

Hi,

Just wondering, would it make sense for Arquillian to have (limited)
support for deploying/copying things like this JDBC driver, but also
things like JACC and JASPIC modules to the application server itself?

This is now particularly hard to test, but it's clearly an important use case.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms