[wildfly-dev] Deploying JDBC driver to WildFly

Arun Gupta arun.gupta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 20:53:08 EDT 2014

Including Adam in the loop and here is what he had to say:

-- cut here --
I tried to install either DerbyDB or HSQLDB and they did not had the
META-INF/services/java.sql.Driver file. In such case you will have to
re-create the jar with the property file.

I would expect to just make the JARs available in the CLASSPATH as it
is the case in all other application servers,
-- cut here --

Suggestions ?

Arun

http://blog.arungupta.me