[wildfly-dev] Deploying JDBC driver to WildFly

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 21:46:12 EDT 2014

I have often though that it would be good to have support in
jboss-modules for directory based resource root (i.e. include all jars
in a directory).

That way we could include a pre-configured module directory that the
user can just dump their drivers in, and we could also include a
pre-configured global module, to make it easy for a user to expose a
library to every deployed application.

Stuart