[wildfly-dev] WildFly Core component upgrade coordination

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 06:31:49 EDT 2014

I don't know if it needs to be a short timebox say weekly or better if
on-demand e.g. if an engineer is working on an issue in both core and
wildfly they request a core release and upgrade to continue their work.

At the same time I think we do need the Jiras as David suggests to track
what we actually needs, unfortunately this does create some additional
maintenance as these need updating after each release.