[wildfly-dev] WildFly Core component upgrade coordination

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:00:23 EDT 2014

that still doesnt solve the problem on "when" next release is.

as people that need to do work across both repos need to know this info.
Current state is just too unknown and annoyng if you need to do something
in core and then also in full to make it work.
not to even add to the mix that your PR *needs* to break something in full,
at least until your PR for full is also merged.