[wildfly-dev] WildFly Core component upgrade coordination

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Oct 10 09:54:53 EDT 2014

I don’t think Stuart officially volunteered? Don’t forget that our Friday is his Saturday, and his Friday is our Thursday.

Brain volunteered though. I was planning on doing it, but if he (or anyone else is up for thats great), he (or anyone else) can continue to charge me beer debt :)

On Oct 10, 2014, at 8:38 AM, David M. Lloyd <david.lloyd at redhat.com> wrote:

> OK so it seems like we have a sort of consensus here.  To summarize:
>
> • WildFly Core releases will happen at some nonspecific time on each
> Friday (but only if there have actually been changes that warrant a
> release, of course, i.e. there's something that would block somebody's
> progress in some area)
> • Release will be done by Stuart or another core team member as
> appropriate/needed
> • Merge team will make a best effort to merge everything that is marked
> ready-for-merge by Thursday end-of-day
> • People submitting changes should have no reasonable expectation that
> last minute changes will be merged unless they are trivial
> • All WildFly Core update JIRAs will be parented to this JIRA:
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-3956
> • Since the last release was this past Tuesday, we'll start this no
> sooner than next week
>
> I think that's about it.  I'm sure you all will correct me if I missed
> something. :)
> --
> - DML

Jason T. Greene