[wildfly-dev] status attribute for datasources

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 16:16:53 EDT 2014

You need buy-in from the JCA team, as they are the ones who'd need to
accept the server-side change. AIUI your proposal is that any config
change that effects a ds resource would trigger an automatic connection
test, with this attribute set to the result. That's 95%+ of the work.
Exposing the attribute value in the console is the trivial part.

On 10/17/14, 2:10 PM, Claudio Miranda wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Claudio Miranda
> <claudio at claudius.com.br> wrote:
>> The enabled attribute sets the datasource to start at boot time.
>> If you provoke an error in the datasource settings, the connection
>> stays in error state but there is no indicator in the datasource CLI.
>
> What do you think ? May I open an issue for this ?

Senior Principal Software Engineer